Two-Factor Authentication for Users
Keeping your data secure is a priority for Datrm.in, so we take every step possible to make sure that only authorized users have access to your contacts. As part of that commitment, we make two-factor authentication (2FA) available as a security option for organizations.
Two-factor authentication requires that a user not only login with a username and password but also verify their login by entering a second credential. In our case, if two-factor authentication is enabled, upon login, users will be sent a text message with a six digit authorization code. They will need to enter that authorization code before they can access their account.
Logging In with Two-Factor Authentication
- Login as you normally would at https://app.datrm.in/login
- If 2FA is enabled for the organization you are trying to access, you will see a second screen asking you to “Verify Login”.
- Within the next few seconds, you should receive a text message with a six digit authorization code. If you have not added a cell phone to your account yet, you will receive the authorization code via email. We strongly encourage you to add a cell phone.
- Enter the six digit code in the “Authorization code” field on the screen and click “Verify”.
Assuming your username, password and authorization code are all correct, you will be logged right in.
Adding a Cell Phone Number to My Account
If you did not add a cell phone to your account when you set it up, just follow these steps:
- Login to your account, then click on your email address in the top right of the screen.
- Click on “My Profile” from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your cell phone number in the “Cell Phone” field and click “Save updates.”