In just a few quick steps, you can setup Instapage so that anytime someone fills out a form on your page, their data will be added to Datrm.in in real-time.
(Please note that you need to be an admin on your Datrm.in account to setup integrations.)
Let’s get started!
Step One: Create the integration in Datrm.in
In Datrm.in, you can choose to setup a single Instapage form integration, or as many as you want. To setup multiple integrations, you will use Lists to create one or more integration per list. To setup a single integration, you will do that via your Account Settings.
- Login to Datrm.in at https://app.datrm.in.
- Go to Account Settings by clicking on your email address in the top right.
- Click on the Integrations tab.
- Find Instapage in the list of integrations and select “Add integration”.
- A pop-up will appear on your screen with some valuable information you will need to get Instapage to talk to Datrm.in.
At this point, you can choose whether to use these settings if you only have one form to integrate. However, if you have multiple forms and want to track them separately (perhaps with different tags), then you would want to go to Lists and create integrations there.
If you want to tag any contacts added or updated via Instapage, add them to the “Assign tags” field then press “Save changes”.
Ok, that’s it in Datrm.in!
Step Two: Add a webhook integration in Instapage
- Now open Instapage at https://app.instapage.com
- Go to the page you would like to integrate. Select the form on that page and click “Edit”.
- You will now see options to edit this form. One of those options is “integrations”. That’s the one we want.
- A row of integration options will appear. The one you’re looking for is “Webhook”.
- Next we will go through the “Setting up WebHooks Integration” wizard. Start by copying and pasting the “Webhook URL” from Datrm.in into the “Webhook endpoint URL” field in Instapage. Click “Continue”.
- For the Token / Authorization Key field in Instapage, copy and paste your API Key from Datrm.in and click “Continue”.
- For the HTTP Method, select “Send by POST + JSON” and click “Continue”.
- Next we need to map the Instapage fields on your form to Datrm.in’s system fields. Use the list below to find the right name for each field. It is really, really important to enter the “WebHooks Fields” value as they appear in the list below to make sure your data goes to the right place. Once you’re finished, click “Continue”.
- For the Session Data step, leave these values as they are and click “Finish”.
- You should see a screen that says “Congratulations!”. Click “Close”.
- And last but not least, you will need to publish your updates.
That’s it! Anytime someone fills out this form on Instapage, the data will immediately be pushed to Datrm.in, and merged with your existing contacts.
“How do I use WebHooks?” from the Instapage Help Center