To make Datrm.in useful, you will definitely want to add other users who can collaborate with you.
Here’s the steps:
- After logging in, click on your email address in the top right of the screen.
- In the dropdown, click on Account Settings.
- On the Account Settings page, go to the Users tab.
- To add new users, click the “Send Invitation” button.
- You’ll see a pop-up appear – just add the user’s email address and select a role, then click “Send Invitation.” Details about User Roles are below.
Note that you must be an Admin for your organization to add other users.
Notes about new users:
- If the email address is for a new user, they will receive an email inviting them to create a user account and join your organization. Once they click on the link in the email, they will enter their name and password, then be logged into Datrm.in.
- If the email address belongs to a current Datrm.in user, they will be immediately added to the organization.
Nothing complicated here, pretty simple:
Admin: Can administer the organization, including managing users, billing and integrations. Can also delete activity from the Dashboard. Admins are also the only ones who can manage Lists.
User: Permission to manage the organization’s contacts, view and contact Lists, and conduct normal day-to-day activity in Datrm.in.