One of the most useful tasks in Datrm.in is creating a segmented list of contacts, then exporting them so you can drop them into a messaging tool to contact them. Here’re the quick and dirty steps to export a list of contacts:
- Start by logging in at https://app.datrm.in
- Click on Contacts.
- On that page, click on Filter.
- Then Add Filters.
- Add as many filters as you need to get the right segment of contacts. For example, if you want to export a list of donors to invite to an upcoming event, you’ll probably want to add two filters:
- Total Contributed | greater than | X (e.g., 50, 200, 500, 1000, etc)
- ZIP Code | 50 miles from | [enter the zip code for the venue]
- That should give you the list you’re looking for.
- If you want to keep this filter to reuse in the future, you can click the “Save filter” link above the filters and give it a name. Then you can always just go to the “Saved Filters” button and run it.
- Okay, once you have the list you need, just click on “More Actions” then Export Contacts. You’ll see a blue alert that the export has started, then another green alert telling you the export is complete.
- Once the export is complete, click on More Actions again and go to File Log.
- Here you can download your list by clicking on the blue “Download” button.